- Order Now
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an evolving issue and Bunzl Canada and our manufacturers are working closely to provide you with the information you need. As always, proactive steps are essential to prevention.
The health and wellbeing of the Bunzl community is our top and foremost concern. See the statement from John Howlett, President of Bunzl Canada.
If you’re looking for specific product information as it relates to coronavirus, you’ll find statements from leading manufacturers here:
- GOJO (January 22, 2020), GOJO (January 28, 2020), GOJO (January 30, 2020), GOJO (March 8, 2020), GOJO (March 27, 2020) and GOJO (July 6, 2020)
- Clorox, Clorox Pathogen & Infection Prevention Info and Clorox Letter to Customers (July 24, 2020)
- Diversey (January 21, 2020) and General Information
- Reckitt Benckiser and Lysol Disinfectant UPC List
- Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Kruger Products
You might also like to learn more about preventing outbreaks, and our Hand Hygiene Program Guide can help. To learn more about what to do if faced with an outbreak in your facility, watch the recording from our recent Outbreak Prevention and Management webinar. The ISSA also has some very useful information you can find here.
Please check this page regularly, as information will be updated on a continual basis as it becomes available.
Stay well. If you have additional questions please contact us.