- Order Now
Better Wages. Better Benefits. Better Training. And We Get You Home Safely, Every Day.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK. OUR EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET.
NOW HIRING – REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY....
Bunzl Canada is part of Bunzl Distribution, Inc. supplies a range of products including outsourced food packaging, disposable supplies, and cleaning and safety products to food processors, supermarkets, non-food retailers, convenience stores and other users.
Bunzl Distribution owns and operates more than 100 warehouses. With more than 4,000 employees and 400,000-plus supply items, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America. Worldwide sales are in excess of $8.5 billion.
Throughout its history, the company has maintained a strong commitment to productivity, delivering both quality service and competitive pricing. As it looks to the future, Bunzl Distribution is focused on increasing productivity, enhancing customer service and exploring new business opportunities
We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to join our organization as a Warehouse Team Members/Order Pickers.
This position will be responsible for accurately picking and wrapping customer orders and loading pallets onto delivery trucks, with the usage of a forklift. The ideal candidate must be well suited to work in a fast-paced environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick customer orders indicated on pick tickets. Wraps pallets and loads trucks for in-town deliveries.
- Wraps and labels pallets for out-of-town deliveries and pick-ups.
- Files pick tickets by date.
- Conducts bin walk nightly, checking empty bins
- Removes empty pallets out of racks
- Maintains assigned row in a neat and orderly manner – sweeps floor; aligns pallet in slots; level load slots
- Maintains warehouse in a clean and orderly manner – empties garbage and sweeps aisles and staging area daily as required
- Completes daily activity worksheet
- Performs other duties as assigned by shift supervisor or manager
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS ·
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to lift in excess of 25 kgs and frequent lifting on average of 10 to 15 kgs
- Reliable and punctual
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Possess a positive attitude and must be a team player
- RF Scanner experience a plus
Bunzl Canada Inc. is committed to inclusiveness and accessibility. Accommodations are available upon request under the respective provincial Human Rights Codes, and will be addressed confidentially. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.