- Order Now
NOW HIRING– Credit & Collections Administrator in the Halton Region
The Credit & Collections Administrator is responsible for the effective administration of the Company’s Credit Policy and has a direct impact on Corporate Profitability. Reporting to the National Manager, Credit & Collections, the ideal candidate possesses strong verbal and written communication skills. They also demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy when conducting investigations, as well as when preparing analysis and reporting. The incumbent is comfortable with negotiation to positively influence both internal and external clients in the company’s interest. Along with measurable KPIs, success in this role is driven by a combination of providing excellent customer service, proactive contribution to the team and the company’s short and long-term goals.
If this sounds like you, and you're someone who is committed to professionalism, integrity and who thrives in a fast paced, transparent environment – we have a great opportunity for you!
- Analyze and assess the credit worthiness of new clients, and preparation of credit limit recommendations using various risk management tools
- Proactively review outstanding receivables related to your portfolio; monitoring amounts beyond established credit terms, contacting clients for payment and documenting all collection efforts
- Identify, investigate and resolve customer disputes in a timely manner; escalating unresolved issues to the Sales and Credit Management Team
- Assist management with all legal matters relating to delinquent accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with internal customers (Sales, Purchasing, Client Care, etc.)
- Prepare detailed customer reconciliations and account statements
- Perform periodic review of existing accounts to confirm established terms and limit
- Review and release of customer orders
- Administer Company Credit Policies to maintain audit compliance
- Participate in month-end close
- Assist with other areas of finance/accounting as required
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum 1-3 years continuous experience in comparable role in a B2B distribution environment
- Intermediate Excel and Office 365 proficiency recommended
- Bilingual English/French is an asset, but not required for this role
- CCP or equivalent Business Diploma considered an asset
- Familiarity with AS400 system interface considered an asset
Bunzl Canada Inc. is committed to inclusiveness and accessibility. Accommodations are available upon request under the respective provincial Human Rights Codes, and will be addressed confidentially. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.