- Order Now
We care about our planet as much as you do. It shows in the way we operate our business and the products we source for yours:
Our Bag-to-Bag program takes empty packaging back to the manufacturer to be recycled. And our closed-loop recycling solutions aim to reduce as much plastic, cardboard, aluminum and paper as possible from reaching landfills. Besides helping the environment, it helps to reduce the cost of packaging. Some might call that a bonus - we call it good business.
Green Product Sourcing
We know we can make a difference, and so can you. That’s why we work with our suppliers to bring you recyclable or certified green products and choose manufacturers with sustainable production practices. We also offer a Green Line paper and plastic products made from post-consumer recycled materials. Check out the sustainable products our customers love most.
Environmental Responsibility Day-to-Day
- If the lights don’t need to be on, they aren’t. End of story.
- Our e-warehouse system eliminates paper documents and dramatically reduces the need for recycling and waste management.
- Recycling programs are in place at every Bunzl facility.
- Our trucks produce fewer emissions thanks to a tracking system that reduces idling time.
- We’re certified by the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program for:
Indoor Environmental Quality
We reduce and manage the sources of indoor pollutants through the use of environmentally friendly cleaning chemicals (GS-37 or California VOC Code products) disposable janitorial paper products, trash bags, and green purchasing practices.
Energy Use and Atmosphere
Hands-free restrooms and training custodians on how to clean HVAC filters and vents.
Advanced cleaning and maintenance programs including training, occupant surveys to track improvements, and water and energy conservation techniques.
Looking for ways to bring your facility closer to its sustainability goals? We can help...